Human Resources ManagerOur client, a Central Kentucky Fortune 500 manufacturing facility is immediately seeking an HR Manager. We are seeking a degreed, experienced Human Resources professional who works proactively and consultatively with senior management to translate the business needs into world class HR services. The HR Manager will also lead proactive labor relations activities, positive employee relations, training, recruitment, and work closely with safety and health, and continuous improvements with manufacturing management. Thriving and embracing a team environment is essential.
Our ideal candidate will need:
* A degree in HR or business related
* Minimum 5 plus years of experience in HR/labor relations management in manufacturing facility
* Experienced in all phases of Human Resources Generalist responsibilities in manufacturing
* Strong leadership and communications skills
* Demonstrated excellence in fostering a team environment
* Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred, not required
This is an exceptional opportunity with a major company offering competitive salary, annual bonus, relocation and excellent benefits, plus career/professional growth potential.
McNamara Search Associates, Inc. is Kentucky's premier search and recruitment firm.
Please you're your resume and cover letter to Lynda McNamara, firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.